Brooklyn College Faculty-led Summer 2018 and Fall 2018 programs are now accepting applications:
– Geo-archaeological Field Studies (Serbia)
– Ghana: Exploring Culture, History, and International Development
– Media Production and Cultural Studies in South Korea
– Exploring the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict: Haifa, Jerusalem, and Tel Aviv
– Documenting Maritime Environments (Wales)
– CUNY-BC Study Abroad in China
… or study abroad 2018-2019 on Brooklyn College Exchange and Semester-long Program in Paris, Hong Kong, Rome, Israel, England, Scotland, Italy, etc.
Study Abroad is available also on many other CUNY programs: https://travelregistry.cuny.edu/index.cfm?FuseAction=Programs.AdvancedSearch
Study Abroad Scholarship Deadlines:
– The Furman Fellows Scholarship for Study Abroad – March 15th
– The Dr. Karen L. Gould International Study Fund – March 15th
– Study Abroad Scholarship Association (SASA) Scholarship – March 15th
– Chancellor’s Global Scholarship for Study Abroad – March 28th
The IEGE Office proudly presents its February 2018 events:
– STUDY ABROAD 1.0 INFORMATION SESSION
EVERY Tuesday at 1 PM in 1108 Boylan Hall – open to all.
– Study Abroad Fair @Baruch College
Thursday, February 16th
Advanced news for March 2018:
Passport Day, March 8th, 11:30 pm to 3:30 pm, 1108 Boylan Hall! US Passport Agency personnel will be available to review and accept your application. Check IEGE website in mid-February for detailed information.
For more information on our programs and exchange possibilities, please contact the Office of International Education & Global Engagement at 718-951-5189 or visit http://www.brooklyn.cuny.edu/internationaleducation.